JPRO Professional Diagnostic Toolbox (Annual Subscription) with Next Step
Everything you need to diagnose and repair heavy & medium-duty vehicles.
JPRO® Professional is the most comprehensive and powerful all makes, all models diagnostic tool available in the industry today. In one, easy annual subscription, JPRO provides a complete & unparalleled diagnostic service & repair solution with bi-directional functionality.
Next Step Service Information module helps speed up repair times by providing users with detailed engine repair information and troubleshooting guides for ABS and Transmissions – with the click of a button.
Noregon’s DLA+ 2.0 adapter is a diagnostic communication device designed to interface between a vehicle and PC via USB cable for diagnostic and vehicle information, re-programming or parameter adjustments.
+ JPRO® Professional Diagnostic Software (Annual Subscription)
+ Next Step™ Service Information (Annual Subscription)
+ Panasonic CF-53 Toughbook**
+ DLA+ 2.0 Adapter*
+ Heavy-Duty Vehicle Cables
(6-pin, 9-pin, OBD-II Type-B cable for Mack & Volvo)
+ Medium-Duty Type-B OBDII Cables
(Ford, GM, Sprinter/Hino/Isuzu, Mack & Volvo)
+ USB Cable
- Includes Heavy-Duty Modules: Mack, Volvo, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International & PACCAR
- Includes Medium-Duty Modules: Ford, GM, Isuzu & Sprinter
- Bi-Directional Controls – Perform parameter changes (Mack & Volvo), DPF Regens (Mack, Volvo, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, International & PACCAR) & bi-directional tests with proprietary data & faults
- OE Level Fault Code Information – Display over 99% of Heavy-Duty & Medium-Duty fault codes with detailed OEM level component and trailer descriptions
- Fault Management – Clears faults and diagnoses all vehicle components in a single, easy to use application
- Vehicle Reporting – View and print log files, including: Vehicle Health, Trip Reports & LOV Reports
- Store & Save Data – Record data log files for playback at a later time, even away from the truck
- Total Vehicle Health Status – See the entire vehicle in one pass on one screen + Up-to-Date – Provides 99% coverage of all heavy-duty truck DTCs through 2017