Latest Driver Version : 4.0.6284.2
Updated: March 23, 2017
Size: 38.3 MB
The driver now applies the necessary firmware update during the first connection to a vehicle.
Instructions for installing new Noregon DLA+ 2.0 Wireless drivers and firmware:
IMPORTANT: The DLA+ Wireless firmware must be updated in addition to the drivers. The firmware will automatically update the first time you attempt to connect to an application. You must be connected via USB – firmware updates via a wireless connection is not supported.
- Run the driver installation.
- From CD – if installation does not automatically start, run the “dlawir32_full_x86x64_4.0.6284.2.exe” file from the CD.
- From the web site – download the executable and save to your hard drive; then run “dlawir32_full_x86x64_4.0.6284.2.exe” from your hard drive.
- On the “Install” screen, select “Install”.
- On the “Welcome” screen, select “Next”.
- Read the license agreement and select “I agree” checkbox and then select “Next”.
- Select or accept the default installation path and then select “Install”.
- On the “Ready to Install” screen, select “Next”.
- When complete, select “Finish”.
- Program the new firmware.
- Attach your DLA+ Wireless to your computer via USB and to a vehicle to insure adapter is powered.
- Connect to any supported OEM application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to allow the firmware to be updated.
NOTE: If you require or prefer to perform a manual firmware update, see the Manual Firmware Update section in the User’s Manual – from the Windows “Start” menu, select the “Programs\Noregon\JPRO DLA+ 2.0 Adapter\JPRO DLA+ 2.0 Adapter Family User’s Manual”