Latest Driver Version : 4.0.6323.1
Updated: May 1, 2017
Size: 36.1 MB
The driver now applies the necessary firmware update during the first connection to a vehicle.
Instructions for installing new Noregon DLA+ PLC drivers and firmware:
IMPORTANT: The DLA+ firmware must be updated in addition to the drivers. The firmware will automatically update the first time you attempt to connect to an application.
- Run the driver installation.
- From CD – if installation does not automatically start, run the “norplc32_full_x86x64_4.0.6323.1.exe” file from the CD.
- From the web site – download the executable and save to your hard drive; then run “norplc32_full_x86x64_4.0.6323.1.exe” from your hard drive.
- On the “Install” screen, select “Install”.
- On the “Welcome” screen, select “Next”.
- Read the license agreement and select “I agree” checkbox and then select “Next”.
- Select or accept the default installation path and then select “Next”.
- On the “Ready to Install” screen, select “Next”.
- When complete, select “Finish”.
- Program the new firmware.
- Attach your DLA+ PLC to your computer via USB and to a vehicle to insure adapter is powered.
- Connect to any supported OEM application.
- Follow on-screen instructions to allow the firmware to be updated.
NOTE: If you require or prefer to perform a manual firmware update, see the Manual Firmware Update section in the User’s Manual – from the Windows “Start” menu, select the “Programs\Noregon\JPRO DLA+ Adapter\JPRO DLA+ Adapter Family User’s Manual”