JPRO Professional Diagnostic Software
- Support for new 2018 Fuso FE Gas Series trucks (Models FEC7TS, FEC7TW, FEC9TS and FECZTS) through a heavy
duty 9 pin connection:
- Read and clear faults from all vehicle components.
- Alerts for out of date software for the PSI engine and Fuso SSAM, ABS and ICUC components.
- New Demo license allows for new customers to try out JPRO without the need to purchase an adapter.
- Virtual Truck feature enables exercising JPRO features including bi-directional tests for training and educational purposes without the need for an actual truck connection.
- The new Educational Portal enables quick access to the JPRO Certification program as well as other OEM training resources.
- Regen Zone and Soot Level now prominently displayed in the Aftertreatment Diagnostics window.
- Enhancements to the Regen Zone window to help technicians better understand DPF systems on today’s diesel trucks. The Regen Zone window educates users on the meaning behind each Regen Zone.
- Showing how each zone relates to DPF soot loading and engine derate.
- When performing a parked regeneration is most beneficial or required.
- Support Warranty Submission by enabling you to upload vehicle details to:
- The ASIST platform, developed by Decisiv for Volvo and Mack dealers.
- Navistar's OnCommand™ service.
- Edit and correct mileage and VIN information upon warranty submission. See submission history information via Vehicle History.
- NOTE: Submitting Warranty to ASIST will require personnel with ASIST Admin level access to provide ASIST Username and Password which must be configured in Preferences.
JPRO Professional Diagnostic Software with NextStep™
Includes all features provided in JPRO Professional Diagnostic Software as well as the following:
- Integrates with Noregon’s NextStep™ NET.
- View troubleshooting information, wiring diagrams and step-by-step repair procedures for a fault with one click in JPRO® Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics.
- Enhanced integration features from the troubleshooting repair view:
- View fault related data while simultaneously viewing repair procedures.
- Clear faults to verify the repair without leaving the NextStep™ screen.
- Access Bi-Directional functionality directly from the troubleshooting repair view.
- Works on vehicle without requiring a VIN.
- Engines and Aftertreatment systems are currently supported.
- Regular content updates to add more fault and component coverage.
- Automatically link to troubleshooting guides for Wabco, Bendix and Haldex brakes as well as Eaton transmissions.
JPRO Heavy-Duty Support for
- Parked SCR Efficiency Test for EPA ’10 to EPA ’13 all DD13, DD15, and DD16 engines
- Performance Check Low Temp ATD for EPA ’10 to EPA ’13 all DD13, DD15, and DD16 engines
- Note: Detroit GHG17 engines are not currently supported
JPRO Heavy-Duty Support for
Mack & Volvo
- DPF Service Regen now available from the Aftertreatment Diagnostics window for Mack and Volvo Engines
JPRO Medium-Duty Support for
- Cylinder Cut Out for 2008 – 2017 6.4L Diesel Engines and 2011 – 2017 6.7L Diesel Engines
- Parked DPF Regen for 2008 – 20017 6.4L Diesel Engines and 2011 – 2017 6.7L Diesel Engines